Defense You Can Trust
Under provisions contained in the Racketeering Influenced Corrupt Organizations Act (RICO) and other state and local legislation, law enforcement officers and the government can seize property and assets they believe have been obtained through profits from illegal activity. This is referred to as asset forfeiture.
Schedule your free consultation with a Miami asset forfeiture attorney today!
There are certain circumstances which may warrant asset forfeiture, including the following:
- Money acquired in drug trafficking cases
- RICO violations and cases involving racketeering
- Money or property connected to a money laundering case
- Money acquired through fraud, including mortgage fraud, wire fraud, or mail fraud
- Real estate, motor vehicles, or other property that was used to carry out drug crimes or fraud
- Property, such as boats, real estate, and motor vehicles, which has been obtained through fraud, drug trafficking, or other illegal activity
If you have had your assets seized as a result of a criminal investigation or conviction, contact Law Office of Armando J. Hernandez, P.A. today. Backed by years of experience, our asset forfeiture attorney in Miami is highly skilled in this complex area of law. We can guide you every step of the way and ensure your rights are fully protected.
Over 20 Years of Defense Experience
Thousands of Cases Successfully Handled
Free Initial Case Review
Exclusive Focus on Criminal Defense Law
Former State Prosecutor